Personal Trainer wanted in a boutique fitness center in the heart of Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia.
Ready to work with a great team to instruct and motivate clientele of all ages.
- Design safe and effective hour-long training programs for individual or partnered clients, adapting the strength training program to each person’s specific needs and abilities.
- Instruct members in the strength training principles, training procedures, and exercise techniques
- Teach clients on the proper techniques for all exercises, especially when using more complicated equipment, to minimize the risk of injury.
- Monitor clients on their status and make changes to their individual fitness plans based on any physical changes and increased or decreased fitness levels.
- Inform clients of new information regarding strength training safety and effectiveness
- Provide individual supervision and reinforcement during clients’ training sessions
- Promote Personal Training through personal example and member interaction
- Help maintain a neat, clean and pleasant environment
- Stay current on fitness studies, concepts, and ideas and attend continuing education courses and mandatory training.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Current accredited personal training certification
- 1-3 years of experience as a personal trainer
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Current certificate in CPR/AED and First Aid
- BS in Kinesiology, Exercise Science or associated field
- Past experience with Yoga training
As a boutique fitness center, we are taking extra precautions to clean machines between clients, have HEPPA/Virus air filter in place, and have a cleaning team come daily to keep our clients and staff safe.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be reviewing over the next few weeks and will respond once we have reviewed.