Click here for pullovers, tank tops, gym bags, tees, and more!
Remote Workouts Available
Our personal training sessions are sold stand-alone or in packages.
Our training sessions range from $49-$99/each depending on the size package purchased and if you are training with a partner or solo.
The Wellness Program is terrific is for someone who wants to make a full lifestyle turnaround and live the life they have always dreamed. You will have a licensed professional counselor, a licensed professional dietician, and a certified fitness trainer. Together we will work to make the changes you need in mind, body, and life to be truly healthy, happy, and fit. This is the quickest, healthiest, and most fulfilling way to give yourself a new beginning.
This puts the emphasis on strengthening your skeletal muscle. There is a deeper focus on building bigger, stronger, solid muscle.
Athletes and students alike can increase vital attributes like stability, strength, flexibility, conditioning and speed.
Titlist Golf Fitness
We offer individual and group Golf Conditioning, with four classes a week if you want to join the group, or an individual assessment where we analyze the body positioning and efficiency of the golf swing and from that, design a program to enhance individual skills. We design new group sessions every two weeks.
The Kenesis Wall
Inspired by nature and science, the Kinesis Wall fits with the Pinnacle Fitness philosophy of personal fitness designed for the individual client.
This puts an emphasis on mobilizing and using fat storages for energy.
This program is perfect for someone who is willing to challenge their DNA-makeup.Science shows us DNA is only 20% responsible for our body’s appearance and risk factors. This leaves 80% in your lifestyle, your fitness and health is in your control.
The first month focuses on building a fundamental strength, the second on hypertrophy (shaping the muscles), and the third on flexibility and cardiovascular training. It is an ideal way to reach optimal fitness. By breaking each area down month-to-month you allow the body to change efficiently. This intense program will change someone’s theory of their body’s limitations
Using infrared rays as opposed to a traditional hot box, this sauna provides the benefits of sunlight without the harmful UVA and UVB rays. With a maximum temperature of 145º, you are able to set the temperature to your comfort with all the benefits no matter the temperature.
The infrared rays increases your blood circulation to three times more than normal, allowing the body to supply oxygen to the cells that need it. You will excrete biochemical waste more quickly, regenerate soft tissue, and detox the largest organ of the body: your skin. Also, it helps reduce chronic inflammation of the body as well as relieve aches and pains experienced from arthritis. All the while, you will burn up to 450 calories in half an hour in what the Oprah Winfrey Show named as one of the best ways to combat aging.
InBody Body Composition Scan
Body composition analysis is essential to completely understand your health and weight, and it is the key to setting measurable fitness goals. Our brand new InBody 570 Body Composition Analyzer goes beyond just measuring your weight. It breaks down your body into four components:fat, lean body mass (muscle), minerals,and retained water. Your composition data is then displayed on an organized, easy-to-understand result sheet that we will review with you. The results help you understand where your fat, muscle, and body levels are and act as a guide to help achieve your goals: whether that is shedding a few unwanted pounds, putting on muscle, or a complete body transformation.